Thursday, April 10, 2008

Para Para kinda...

Despite my best attempts I couldn't get my friend to learn Para Para steps. He was amazed at how I could do it. I practiced really hard but then I realized that it's something that you encounter at almost all J-pop concerts. For access there are certain dance moves for some songs. I.E. Moonshine Dance, Lyin' Eyes, Look-a-head, and against the rules. Just to name a few. These steps come about usually to mimic the singer/performer. Many of these moves are made by the fans. I believe in the case of Look-a-head the cross over hand motion is fan made during the chorus. The standard move for a song if there is no moves is the "arm pump" I don't know what it's called. The whole audience in unison does this move. I also was able to help convert someone to access again. It's not hard to do though because DA and Hiro are awesome so it just takes a little push. ^_^

No comments: