Monday, July 4, 2011

Share The Love!

Hello there everyone. How are you this morning? Some exciting news from AX and from access!

I was able to meet Kojuro's voice actor last night. Toshiyuki Morikawa. He was very friendly despite how nervous I was. He even let us (my new friends and I) take a photo with him. I was so shocked. I was nearly in tears! Thank you Morikawa and my new friends!

Secondly, access has hinted that they will have a new single and dropped a few clues. (Sorry I wasn't able to post about it) Finally after teasing us they have let us know the full song list. I PRESENT TO YOU!!!!

Share The Love

There will be two versions of the single. The first one:
A version - DWDH-004
1. Share The Love
2. Keep It
3. Ride Up For The Shiny Way

For those of you who are keeping track, Keep It was introduced at last year's tour. The third song is described as being "an access trance song" This will be very interesting to hear!

B version. DWDH-005
1. Share The Love
2. Keep It (2010 Version)
3. Higher Than Dark Sky (Piano Version)

On this version "Keep It" is directly from last year's tour. Probably taken from the Ustream viewing. The title song for last year's single "Higher Than Dark Sky" makes an appearance as a Piano version. Claimed that it the first take from a new studio. Sounds to be very moving! I hope you all will fall in love with them all over again!

As per usual, all CD's are available on CDJapan and HMV.

That's all for today, I hope to have a photo update later.

SEE YOU NEXT ROUND!
~Lala~

2 comments:

Da said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Da said...

すごっげ! 
このポスト私の日に嬉しくなって!ありがとうね。^^