Sunday, July 3, 2011

Put your guns on!

Hello, there bloggers! It's Lala! お久しぶりです! It's been a while!

Today I am posting from Anime Expo. (We have a slow day today) I know I haven't posted in a while. For many of us, trying to help heal the scar of this March is still a tough task. Because of the events that have occurred, I am have decided to once again rededicate myself to this blog. I want to still help you all learn Japanese but I would also like to talk more about Japan and about my fandoms. So for now, this is what you can expect out of this blog:

Non-Fandom
Japan info
Travel Japan info
Japanese learning info.

Fandom
access (DA/Hiro solo)
Vocaloid
Sengoku Basara
Video Games

If I have more fandoms I might add them but for now, please enjoy. I will try to keep you up to date on news and stuff. Thanks for the views!

~Lala~

No comments: