Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One week and counting

So we have one week left.

YAAAY!!!!

Last night's meeting went off without a hitch. As far as I can tell, everyone's questions got answered. As always if you have ANY questions please e-mail me or you can even comment here.

I'd like to introduce to you the phone of my dreams.














This is the P506ic. An AMAZING phone. I've used it every time I've rented a phone from Japan. I LOVE the camera feature as well as the dictionary. So easy to use. I wish I could use this phone in the USA. I hope I get it this time as well. The Japanese word for cell phone is "携帯" (keitai) this word is the abbreviated form of the word "携帯電話"(keitai denwa) which means "portable belt telephone" It has been shortened to "keitai" which by its self means "portable belt" While it doesn't make sense it's easier to say. Much like the way we say "cell phone" instead of "cellular phone"

Next post I'll talk a little about transportation. See you next round!

No comments: